Floral Pendant with Sonya Girodon
Drawing free hand can feel very liberating. With a little practice under Sonya's careful guidance, you will quickly establish a direct connection with the clay and develop an instinct for what works. Be amazed at your results!
- alcohol inks
- dry pastels
- FIMO semi-gloss varnish
- fine, permanent black-marker
- textured fabrics readily available in any fabric store or in your cupboards
- a half-sphere mould
To have Sonya on Voila! is a privilege given her busy schedule. This course provides a rare opportunity to get inside her creative processes and should not be missed.
When you purchase a tutorial, you will be admitted to a Facebook Group where you can receive guidance from Sonya on techniques and materials so that you will be able to make the most out of the tutorial.
Participate, learn from others and share your knowledge!
- You have permission to sell work using the decorative techniques taught in this tutorial. You can also sell pieces reproducing the double-plated Floral Pendant Design only. The Gallery in Sequence 7 shows you a number of designs other than the double-plated pendant to show you how versatile the technique is and encourage you to create your own designs.
- This website and its content are copyright Cassis Ltd, © Cassis Ltd 2016. All rights reserved. You do not have permission to redistribute or reproduce part or all of the contents in any form other than the following:
- you may, for your personal and non-commercial use only, print or download to a local device only the pdfs that are part of a tutorial you have purchased;
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
€ 43.00 (approx. USD $ 47.86)Please LOGIN before making a purchase.
Please make sure you can view the video on this page before purchasing!
What you get for the price:
over 45 minutes of step-by-step filming
view the videos anywhere in your own time
online support and guidance from Sonya
The videos are spoken in English
This project requires some experience with polymer clay.